Friday, January 10, 2014

Winner #55WordChallenge 2014: Week One




Wow! We had a lot of great entries this week! I am sure the decision couldn't have been easy for our judge, Miranda Kate. I know I was thrilled with all the great entries.

So this is what she had to say...

Great reading everyone's entries, such variety. Here's the line up and feed back! Wow what a lot of interesting pieces, you all made it very hard for me to decide. So many snippets I would love to know more about. Many people managed to encompass more than one photos, as they linked together well, so picking an over achiever was also hard work. 

But here’s the line up: 

 Winner: 

J. Whitworth Hazzard 

This was just so funny, made me laugh out loud. I was able to picture it perfectly, great delivery in so few words. 





Honourable Mention: 

Jeff Hollar 

I loved the story and concept here, described so well in such few words. A terrifying possibility of our future. 

Overachiever:

Susi Holliday 

Encompassing all the photos, and the snippet of a story begging so many questions. Very enticing.



You can read all the great entries here! #55WordChallenge 2014 Week One

Grab your badges and check back next week! The judge is going to be my terrific husband, this weeks honorable mention, Jeff Hollar.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment