Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Fifty-Nine

 
 
My daughter graduated, my daughter graduated! Whew! Maybe now I can get back on track. Or maybe not. We will see. But isn't she beautiful? And the diploma is signed. Whew!
 
But that's not what you want to know about. You want to know the results of last weeks 55 Word Challenge. So...
 
 
Honorable Mentions:
@LurchMunster: It’s been interesting reading Mark’s continuing saga. This week’s made me chuckle, while having a feel of The Matrix to it. I like.
@PurpleQueenNL: You got my attention and then left it at a cliffhanger! Good job. Now I want more.
@DavidALudwig: And speaking of The Matrix, or perhaps Tron… wow, loved this, especially the part about the screaming that people hear.
Winner:
@by_wjhoward: This is funny and not, all at the same time. I can’t help but feel sorry for Andrea, (I’ve been in bathrooms I didn’t want to use.)
GREEN IS BAD
 
Andrea stood in the doorway of the public restroom holding her crotch, the voice in her head telling her, “green is bad . . . green is bad . . . .” She knew what she had to do. Count. Counting the occurrences of green would make the room safe, even if she wet her pants before making it to the toilet.
 
55 Words
 
Ok, that's it. Hopefully this week I will be back on track and have the winners announced BEFORE the next challenge is scheduled. Todays challenge will be up at noon and we have a special guest, Laura Jamez. So I'm off to dust and straighten the place up. See you in a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment