Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Winner 55 Word ChallengeWeek Fifty-Eight


Sorry, still running late, but I can’t blame this week on anything but my own laziness. So here we go:
Honorable Mentions:
Leslie Fulton:  A haunting tale that stays with you after reading.
@zombiemechanics: I am glad I’m not the only one that saw zombies in that picture. Loved it!
@bookwormattack:  Very descriptive!
 
Winner:
@JXilon: HA! This one gave me a good chuckle and left me wanting to know more. I especially loved the line about propane. I hate propane. That’s not grilling.
“Why’s that out here?”
 
Thump.
“Waiting for it’s rider?”
“What’s next? Winter Barbecuing?”
 
Thump.
 
“My family barbecues in winter.”
“Could you help me here?”
 
Thump.
 
“Snow doesn’t stand in the way of propane.”
“Propane? You’re dead to me.”
 
Thump.
 
“I’m hungry.”
“Well help me with this body and we’ll stop on the way.”
 
Thump.
 
“Done.”
 
Thank you everyone for entering! Next contest starts today at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment