Sunday, February 17, 2013

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Forty-Six

Winner 55 Word Challenge
Week Forty-Six


Sorry to be so late yet again. I will try to have my head screwed on better next week.

Honorable Mentions:

@awrenwriting This story had a great mythological feel to it. I would like to know a bit more.

@bookwormattack Loved the theme of non conformity and being in charge of your own destiny.

@PurpleQueenNL Loved the humor of this story. The ending made me think that this happens quite often... and is an annoyance to Dorian.

Winner:

@JessicaMaybury

This story was just creepy. It put me in mind of the sy fy show, Wizard of Oz... or maybe I'm thinking of another movie. The scene with all the heads?

The thing about having many heads is that you have to be many people at once.
Jules envied all those people who could segue from one aspect of themselves to another as the situation demanded it.
Jules fluttered in the badly-lit bathroom, fitting three heads on, alternating, in the end unable to tell them apart.
Jessica, I tried to link to your twitter account, but kept getting internal error. Please take the badge at the top of the page as your very own. Also, send me your email address so I can gift your prizes. I know I said Kindle book for Reverie, but it is also now available on Kobo, Nook and Smashwords if you need another version. Let me know!
See you all for the next #55WordChallenge.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment