Friday, August 10, 2012

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Twenty-One


Winner 55 Word Challenge
Week Twenty-One



We had a lot of great entries in 55 Word Challenge. I want to thank Sue Mydilak for the  photo prompts and for judging. She has been extremely busy getting her novel, Birthright, ready for publication and illustrating for my Children’s book, The Tooth Adventures of Fanny Nightsky.  I know this decision could not have been easy for her. Be sure to check out her artwork out at Zentacular Art. Some amazing work.

Drum roll please.
Honorable mentions:
@postupak :The clock door opened, the clock door closed, the clock door opened, the clock door closed.
@MarthaBechtel: for a moment I tasted brackish water, lost in the vision
@CaraMichaels: “So I’ve been missing.”…“For two hundred of our years.”
Winner:

Congratulations Robin! You can all read her story below.


Passage of Time
Night is upon me again; my time to shift and change both myself and time. When I morph into my Raven form, time warps and stands still, until I allow it to move forward again. Entire lifetimes come and go while I am changing to my true self. Consider this – tomorrow may be eons away.

Robin, DM me your email address so that I can send you your gift card. Let me know if you want Barnes & Noble or Amazon.

Thank you to everyone that entered. Check back next week, where we will have another guest artist and judge. If you are an artist and would like to contribute, please let me know.





No comments:

Post a Comment